July 22, 2021
Wanna share a funny drafting bottle making tutorial. Just use a small glass bottle with cork, thread, non-woven fabrics, paper, staple, simply drifting bottle will be in your hands, you can give it to a good friend, you can also sail them with your wish or secret. Even decorating your room is pleasing.
1. You can use different colors of thread and non-woven fabrics.
2. The leading star comes, miniature glass bottle.
3. Cut the paper, about 1 to 2cm wide.
4. Type the words you want, anything is fine.
5 .Roll up the paper.
6. Tile the center with red thread.
7. Then tile the border side with blue thread.
8. Cut the heart shaped non-woven fabric.
9. Fasten them with thread and hang them on paper rolls.
10. Break a staple and nail it into a cork.
11. Hang the paper rolls on a staple and plugs it into a glass bottle. That’s finished.
June 17, 2021
(1) AB - Aurora borealis, a reflective coating on one half a beads that generates a rainbow of colors in the reflection.
(2) Alloy - A mixture of different metals that have been combined when the metal is in a molten state, usually combined to improve hardness or other qualities lacking in one of the metal and present in the others.
(3) Bail - A strip of metal or a wire formed into a loop used to attach a pendant or charm to a necklace or bracelet.
(4) Beads - Stone, glass, shell, clay, or other similarly hard material with a hole drilled being provided to attach to jewelry with string or metal.
(5) Bezel - A thin strip of sheet metal wrapped around a stone and soldered in place to hold the stone against a backing of sheet metal.
(6) Bicone - A bead shape that is like two cones attached to each other at the wide end of the cones.
(7) Briolette - A teardrop shaped bead that is faceted on all sides.
(8) Bugle bead - A long tubular shaped bead.
(9) Cable Chain - A chain
May 10, 2021
Get two flat-nose pliers and one jump ring.
Open the jump ring using the two flat-nose pliers.
Thread the ring through the last link of the chain and through the clasp loop.
Close the jump ring. Repeat the operation at the other end of the chain and clasp.